The Clear Lines Festival takes place at I’klectik, Old Paradise Yard, 20 Carlisle Lane, SE1 7LG. The closest tube stations are Lambeth North, Westminster and Waterloo, each about a 10 minute walk away.
Old Paradise Yard is opposite St Thomas’ Hospital but to access it you need to walk down Royal Street (which is opposite the main entrance to A&E), turn right onto Carlisle Lane and then immediately right again passing down a lane in between a community farm and a car park. There are signs to Old Paradise Yard.
Accessibility and parking
The venue is fully accessible but unfortunately there is no parking available. Parking is available on Carlisle Lane (on street parking), Royal St. and in St. Thomas’ Hospital which is a short walk away.
Walking from Waterloo Station to l’klectik, Old Paradise Yard
- Leave Waterloo station through exit two. Turn right onto Waterloo Road.
- Then after a few hundred metres, take a right onto Baylis Road.
- Take a further right to Lower Marsh.
- Walk down this road for another couple of hundred metres.
- At the end of Lower Marsh, cross the road at the traffic lights directly opposite.
- Turn left at the traffic lights, and then a quick right at Sista Barista down Carlisle Lane. Walk all the way through the tunnel.
- When out of the tunnel, look to the right hand side, just after the Oasis Farm. There is a sign for Old Paradise Yard, and a smaller road to the right of this sign (see above Pic. 1).
- Walk up this road. Take a left after reaching the first building (see Pic. 4), into a courtyard (see below Pic. 2). L’klectik is the first door on the right hand side (see Pic. 3).
Walking from Lambeth North to l’klectik, Old Paradise Yard
- Come out of the station and cross at the traffic lights directly opposite the exit.
- Turn right down Westminster Bridge Road.
- Continue until you reach Sista Barista, when you take a left down Carlisle Lane.
- Walk through the tunnel, and when out the other side, look to the right hand side, just after the Oasis Farm: Waterloo.
- There is a sign for Old Paradise Yard, and a smaller road to the right of this sign. Walk up this, and then take a left after reaching the first building (see Pic. 4), into a courtyard (see Pic. 3). L’klectik is the first door on the right hand side (see Pic. 3).